Forum du Poker du sud-ouest
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

free online dating - Whats your flavor?

free online dating  - Whats your flavor? Empty free online dating - Whats your flavor?

Message par Rockingh Mar 26 Juil - 7:15

Brisbane online dating - Girls just wanna have fun My name is Willow RODRIGUE I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Rockhampton dating singles in Hobart free online dating singles in Newcastle free online dating Palmerston dating Dubbo free online dating I am indeed a freak who loves women too. I just want to explore and have some fun. i love to shop, go to the movies, eat out and party. I want a friend with benefits, not a bf right now. Email me for more! I will be honest and hope you will be too. I like a dominant man in the bedroom, but am not into pain or real BDSM. Other than that I am probably willing to try anythiong except be with another woman. And sorry to say it guys, but size matters (six inches at least please). I'm being blunt, cause if you're not six incues and think it wont matter, it will, and I'm gopnna see it so why bother lying? i appreciate the simple things in life and am easily satisfied and hoping to find someone else who's just as appreciative as me! i prefer older guys, for they have more experience in bed, are more mature, and have much more to offer. if you ever wanna chat then just send a message Smile im a small town girl that is new to the area. i love going out and want someone to show me around first. i love guys who know how to tkae control. send me a pic and maybe we can set something up soon Wink I would love to find a man who is not selfish, a lira (I hate liars more then anything), user, or a cheater. A man who doesn't just want sex or a bootycall. Someone who wants a real relationship and be a man not a push over. I know you cant just jump into anything but at least someone who is considering it so write me and lets see where it goes. I am a funny, sexual, smart, outgoing and sweet gal. I enjoy being around good hearted people who are themselves. People who help out others before themselves are always sxey in my book. I like guys who want to please the girl ifrst in bed, especially with good oral, so if u are good with your tongue lets talk.
Rockingh
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas